Looking for something healthy but tasty to make for someone you love on Valentine’s Day? Try making this delicious cheesecake that is just 100 calories per serving, try this protein cheesecake recipe.
Here is What You Will Need:
- 1 ½ graham crackers
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, fat free and softened
- 3 ounces cottage cheese, low fat and blended
- 3 ounces Greek yogurt, plain and nonfat
- 1 teaspoon applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 1 room temperature egg
- 2 room temperature egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ten muffin tin liners in a muffin tin.
- Combine almond meal and graham crackers using a blender or food processor.
- In a small bowl, add almond milk to mix, slowly. The mix should not be wet, but crumbly instead.
- Portion mixture into the muffin cups and place into oven.
- Bake ten minutes.
- Use a hand mixer to combine yogurt, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
- Add the rest of the ingredients individually, while mixing at low speed. Each ingredient should be fully mixed in before adding the next one.
- Remove crusts from oven and lower oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- Add cheesecake mixture to muffin tin and return to oven.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Once complete, allow the tin to cool 15 minutes before moving to refrigerator.
- Leave for two hours, and then top with fruit, whipped cream, or other desired toppings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 100 calories, 8g protein.